How Will Learning PowerShell Help Me?
Getting PowerShell training at New Horizons Orlando will benefit you in many ways.
PowerShell is a task automation and configuration management framework from Microsoft, consisting of a command-line shell and associated scripting language built on the .NET Framework. PowerShell helps IT professionals control and automate repetitive administration tasks through writing and executing scripts.
Becoming proficient in PowerShell will give you the skills to manage many Microsoft products like SharePoint and SQL Server.
Scripting and automating tasks with PowerShell eliminates tedious administration tasks and saves IT professionals time.
PowerShell training from New Horizons Orlando equips you with the skills to:
- Automate repetitive Windows Administration tasks
- Locate processes running on any PC
- Manage SharePoint Administration
- Manage SQL Server Administration
- Manage Windows Server Automation
Comprehensive PowerShell training from New Horizons Orlando offers hands-on courses for every expertise level, including:
- Windows Server and Windows Client administrators
- System, infrastructure and application administrators
- IT professionals looking to build upon existing Windows PowerShell knowledge
- SQL Server administrators
PowerShell also affords individuals and organizations these benefits:
- Reduce errors and create consistency by running automatic scripts
- Track task results, errors and details
- Save time by creating reusable scripts
- Scale IT resources and automate maintenance tasks
PowerShell skills have become a requirement for most IT professionals working across Microsoft products. In fact, some Microsoft certification exams also include PowerShell-related questions.
Developing baseline proficiency in PowerShell will help you build foundational knowledge that can be leveraged to save time and scale administration tasks across many Microsoft products.