How Will Learning OneNote Help Me?
OneNote training from New Horizons Orlando prepares teams and individuals to get organized and become OneNote power users. Learning OneNote also helps teams streamline collaboration, making it easy to share notes, documents and feedback with one another.
Still scrambling for your notepad or looking through pages of old notes to find what you need?
With courses available for OneNote 2010, 2013 and 2016, OneNote training at New Horizons Orlando will help you get started with the app and take full advantage of all features.
What does OneNote training from New Horizons Orlando cover?
Our OneNote training covers:
- The OneNote interface
- Creating notebooks
- Writing notes
- Organizing your content and how to search for information in OneNote
- Integrating OneNote with other applications
- Using OneNote to share notes with other people
What Features Does OneNote Have?
OneNote is Microsoft’s digital note taking app. Included with Office 365, its capabilities extend far beyond your typical pen and paper.
With Microsoft’s OneNote, you can:
- Review and comment on documents
- Capture and save screenshots to OneNote
- Share notes
- Create to-do lists
- Write notes directly on the screen
- Sketch an idea
- Record meeting notes
- Access notes from your phone, surface, iPad or web browser
- Ready to improve your organization skills with OneNote training?
Discover New Horizons Orlando OneNote training courses happening now.