Hotels near New Horizons Orlando
Hilton Orlando - Altamonte Springs
270 Douglas Avenue
Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
Randi McCullen - Sales Manager
Zulibeth Del Valle - Corporate Sales Manager
The Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs Hotel, a Northstar four-star rated full service hotel recently renovated and enhanced in 2011, is one of Orlando leading business and convention hotels. While Orlando may be famous for theme parks and attractions, there is a world of business to be conducted each day at the Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs.
View the Hilton Orlando/Altamonte Springs - Brochure
Standard Room Rate - $109 per night, plus tax
Standard Room Rate Includes:
- A full service restaurant & bar as well as the Cool Beans Café for all of your dining needs
- Two Double Beds or a King Size Bed (King Size Bed is subject to availability)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi in all guest rooms
- Business Center in Lobby area
- Pool and Fitness Center
- Shuttle for New Horizons’ students available upon request
- Breakfast included in room rate (up to $10)
Government Employee Room Rates
Special reduced rates for government employees are available when using a government-issued credit card.
- All amenities as shown above, except that breakfast is not included in government room rates.
- These rates vary seasonally
- Please contact the hotel for details.
Click on this link to make a reservation.
Homewood Suites by Hilton-Orlando North/Maitland
290 Southhall Lane
Maitland, FL 32751
Marilyn Burnell-Sales Manager
(407) 571-7020 (direct)
$94 per/night plus tax
Click this Link to make a reservation and take advantage of the New Horizons Rate
- Upscale Extended Stay All Suite Hotel
- All Suites have a separate bedroom, separate living room with a pull out sofa and a full kitchen
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet Daily
- Complimentary Welcome Home Reception Monday - Thursday Evening featuring a Full Dinner along with Beer and Wine
- Complimentary Hotel Shuttle Service to and from New Horizons training center
- Applebee's Restaurant is located directly in our parking lot